Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Weddings

Attended two weddings. One was the daughter of a family friend and was held at Nagerkoil, practically the southernmost tip of India in the State of Tamil Nadu. The bride was a doctor and so was the bridegroom. I am furnishing a picture of the bride together with her parents and my wife and myself. The parents of the bride are to the right of the bride who is in the middle all decked out in a bridal outfit.

The other was the son of my college mate and was held in Madurai right in the middle of Tamil Nadu. I ran out of battery and so I did not get any pictures.

Both the weddings went of splendidly and I met some of my old colleagues from my days of service in the Department of Irrigation. We had some recollections of the past experiences while in service. All of us have retired.

No comments:

Post a Comment