Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fixations

I do not know if it is true, nor could I get it verified from any Internet source or otherwise (maybe someone could be kind enough to verify it for me or put me right), but I heard somewhere that Sean Connery quit playing the role of James Bond because, in real life, he started to look behind his shoulder to see if someone was following him. The role that he had played seemed to have taken a fixation in his mind. True or not but quite possible, what about our Indian heroes? Those who act in films, where in a shoot out, are being shot at by a few dozen men armed with automatic and semi-automatic weapons (and grenades to boot) and come out unscathed, nary a scratch. What kind of mental fixation will they get? A sense of invincibility?

No comments:

Post a Comment